Atrial Fibrillation Treatment in Houston, TX
Atrial fibrillation – also referred to as AFib or AF – is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (or arrhythmia). It feels like your heart is flip-flopping, skipping beats, or banging against your chest wall. It can also make you feel light-headed, nauseous, and weak. Your heart may beat rapidly, and you may experience shortness of breath.
At least 2.7 million Americans are living with AFib. The problem with it is that it can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure, or other heart-related complications.
At the Mobitz Heart & Rhythm Center, Dr. Alireza Nazeri, a board-certified cardiologist and electrophysiologist, along with our dedicated team, will address your AFib concerns by offering:
- Consultations and risk evaluation
- Risk stratification and diagnosis of AFib
- Treatment in the form of cardioversion, medication, ablation and hybrid ablation, and risk modification
- Stroke prevention for AFib
- Continuous AFib management monitoring
- Patient education and resources
- Collaborative team of specialists
Learn more about AFib, arrhythmia, and the treatments we provide:
- Atrial Fibrillation (AFib)
- Catheter Ablation for the Treatment of AFib
- Heart Rhythm Monitors
- Implantable Loop Recorder
- Electrophysiology Studies (EPS) and Ablation
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)
- Cardiac Tests
- Risk Factors
Watch Video - What is Atrial fibrillation (Afib or AF)?
Watch Video - Catheter Ablation for Arrhythmias and Atrial Fibrillation
Watch Video - Cardioversion
Are you at risk for atrial fibrillation? Find out now.
Schedule a Consultation with Dr. Alizera Nazeri, Cardiologist and Cardiac Electrophysiologist in Houston, TX
To learn more about our AFib Center and schedule a consultation with Dr. Alizera Nazeri, call (713) 909-3166 today. Dr. Nazeri sees patients in Houston, Texas.