Dr. Alireza Nazeri and his staff are dedicated to helping you understand your heart rhythm disorder, risk factors, and treatment options. There are many different types of arrhythmias, although AFib is by far the most common. The treatment that is appropriate for you depends your diagnosis, medical history, and other factors.
Learn more below in our comprehensive patient education library.
- Atrial Fibrillation (Afib)
- Catheter Ablation for the Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation (AFib)
- Heart Rhythm Monitors
- Implantable Loop Recorder
- Electrophysiology Studies (EPS) and Catheter Ablation for Arrhythmia
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)
- Cardiac Tests
- Risk Factors
Watch video - Heart Anatomy (normal Heart Anatomy)
If you are at risk for AFib or any other type of arrhythmia, call Dr. Nazeri for a comprehensive evaluation. He sees patients in our Houston office. Call (713) 909-3166 to schedule your consultation.